The Tasco 10x50 Essentials Porro Binocular comes outfitted with a wide 70° angle of view, a powerful magnification, large objectives, and anti-reflection multi-coated optics that work together to give you a versatile optic for use at the stadium, in the field, or on the trail.
Utilizing a traditional Porro prism light path helps to produce a rich depth of field, while the large objectives extend the low-light performance to the pre-dawn and dusk hours. Black rubber armoring protects the optic from bumps and shocks as well, and provides a slip-resistant grip.
What's in The Box: Essentials 10x50 Binocular, Carry Case, Neck Strap, Lens Covers
- Multi-Coated Optics - Multiple layers of coatings on lens surfaces increase light transmission, color rendering, contrast, and image brightness.
- Adjustable diopter for perfect right & left eye focus
- Porro Prisms deliver increased light transmission
- Mounting points for harnesses and neckstraps
- Fold-down eye cups for use with or without eyeglasses
- Great for long-range hunting
- Fully coated optics for a bright, clear view
- Waterproof: Yes
- Field of view: 367ft @ 1000yds/122m @ 100m
- Weight: 27oz/770g
- Close focus: 18ft/5.5m
Tasco Essentials Binoculars Black 10x50 TA170150