Sprayway’s all-round go to shell built for adventuring.
- 2-layer HydroDRY® 75D recycled polyester oxford fabric with a PFC Free DWR
- Taffeta lined for all day next to skin comfort
- Semi elasticated hood hood with stiffened peak
- Reversed centre front zip with inner storm flap. I.A compatible with Neb, Abney I.A, Kip jacket & vest
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
- Self-fabric hem
- Reflective trim detail to upper arm
Outer - 100% Recycled polyester
Lining - 100% Polyamide
Fairwear - Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) is an independent non-profit organisation whose mission is to improve labour conditions in the garment industry. Sprayway are signed up to the 8-point FWF Code of Labour Practices, which is based on UN and ILO principles. FWF publicly reports on the progress of member companies towards implementation of the Code.
- Close all zips and fastenings
- Machine wash gentle 30 degrees
- Non-bio or waterproof specific detergent
- No fabric softeners
- No bleach
- Tumble dry low to reactivate DWR coating
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
If you need to wash your waterproof garment or reapply the DWR waterproof coating, check out our range of spray and washes here!