- The green benchmark in trekking boots
- An innovative combination of sustainability and performance
- Seamless Perspair® and PU Tek Hypertex® for lightness and abrasion resistance
- GORE-TEX® Flux 3L Bluesign approved and total recycled textile content
- Vibram® Ecostep Evo Outsole Compound with up to 30% Recycled rubber
- This waterproof walking boot was born in the name of comfort but with the necessary support for trekking. It’s a boot that gives your feet the ability to tackle even the longest trails.
- AUTOFIT COLLAR - thanks to the ergonomic design of the collar and to the special padding, ensures the maximum adaptability and comfort of the upper, reducing the impact stress that rests on the Achilles and malleous area. Great performance and comfort on any terrain.
- SPEED LACING SYSTEM - integrated with the ergonomic design of the upper, allows the optimal adjustment of the internal volumes of the shoe and the perfect wrapping of the foot, in a simple and quick way, making the fit more precise and customised, offering to the user offering maximum confidence on any terrain.
- Flex Point System - allows your ankles complete freedom of movement, even in the stiffest of boots, whilst maintaining support and confidence on all terrains.
Lining - GORE-TEX® bluesign®
Sole - Vibram® Dynamis Trk/XS Trek Evo
Upper - Perspair® fabric
Weight - 650g (per 1/2 size 42)
Dont forget! Rinse your shoes off with fresh water after any muddy hike and if you need to clean your shoes or reapply the DWR coating check out our range of washes and sprays here!
If you are coming into Landers Outdoor World to try on boots don't forget to bring your usual hiking socks to try with the boots!
Scarpa Men's Mescalito Trek Planet Gore-Tex Boots Gray-Curry 61051-200