The X Ultra 4 has regular cushioning, high foot protection, stable foot support, is suitable for mixed and technical trails and has a standard shoe width.
- Improved stability - The new Advanced Chassis™ targets articulations on the outer foot to optimise stability without limiting your mobility.
- All Terrain Contagrip® - outsoles which grab the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents. Built for the widest variety of surfaces., it delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Women-specific - With softer materials, especially around the collar and heel, a lower-density chassis and women-specific last, this shoe is designed for your feet.
- Advanced Chassis™ - a molded insert embedded in the outsole. Providing strong lateral support and reassuring protection, it also delivers optimal mobility and flexibility.
- Chevron lugs - Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Anti-debris Mesh - Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Synthetic upper - provides great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Water Repellent - A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Textile lining - A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Lace pocket - easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- SensiFit™ - cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customised fit all around the foot.
- Welded upper - Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Protective mudguard - A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Active Support - These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner - Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Quicklace™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- GORE-TEX - keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- PFC free - To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec .
Inlay sole - Textile /Synthetic
Lining - Textile
Outsole - Rubber
Upper - Synthetic / Textile
Drop - 11 in mm
Heel stack height - 31.5 mm
Forefoot stack height - 20.5 mm
Weight - 390 g
Height - Low
Lacing system - Quicklace®
Waterproofness - GORE-TEX
Don't forget! Rinse your shoes off with fresh water after every muddy hike and remember you can refresh the water-resistant coating on your shoes with our sprays and washes.
If you are coming into Landers Outdoor World to try on shoes don't forget to bring your usual hiking socks to try with them!
Salomon Women's X Ultra 4 Gore-Tex Black Stormy Weather Opal Blue L41289600