Get ready to power through uphills and descents with this wide-fit and mid-cut GORE-TEX version of the X-ULTRA 4. It is as agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability, grip and waterproof protection you need to tackle technical terrain. Equipped with a new chassis, the shoe is even better at protecting sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement.
Drawing on their trail-running expertise, this shoe is lighter and more agile, so you stay nimble on uneven terrain.
The new Advanced Chassis™ targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility, while the mid cut provides additional ankle support.
The All Terrain Contagrip® outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- All Terrain Contagrip® - built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Advanced Chassis™ - a molded insert embedded in the outsole. Providing strong lateral support and reassuring protection, it also delivers optimal mobility and flexibility.
- Active Support - These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Chevron lugs - Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell Midsole - A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- PU coated leather - A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Water Repellent - A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Textile lining - A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue - The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™ - cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customised fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard - A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner - Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- LACING SYSTEM: Regular laces - Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- GORE-TEX Membrane - keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- PFC free - To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec
- Protective toecap
Inlay sole - Textile /Synthetic
Lining - Textile
Outsole - Rubber
Upper - PU coated leather/Textile
Drop - 11mm
Heel stack height - 31.5mm
Forefoot stack height - 20.5mm
Weight - 420g
Don't forget! Rinse your boots off with fresh water after every muddy hike and remember to treat leather boots with waxes or conditioners to keep the leather hydrated, refreshing the water resistant outer layer ensuring a long and happy life from your boots. You can find our range of waxes and conditioners here!
If you are coming into Landers Outdoor World to try on boots don't forget to bring your usual hiking socks to try with the boots!
Salomon Men's X Ultra 4 Mid Gore-Tex Wide Fit L41294600 Black Magnet