The Hedgehogs are North Face's classic, tried and tested hiking shoes built for versatility and comfort balanced with a lower profile and weight than boots. For this new iteration we've harnessed breathable FUTURELIGHT™ technology for the membrane. The soles are zonally fine-tuned with CRADLE™: the toe area gives added stiffness over technical rock, and the heel shape is optimized for comfort. The Ortholite® insoles maintain their cushioning power over the long term and the durable Vibram® XS Trek outer soles deliver the optimal balance of traction and durability without adding unnecessary weight or bulk.
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- HF-welded navicular lock overlay
- Rustproof hardware
- OrthoLite® X35™ Hybrid™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density EVA midsole
- CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole
- ESS midfoot plate
- Sole Unit: Single-Density EVA Midsole
- Upper: Synthetic Nubuck Leather And Abrasion-Resistant, Breathable Mesh
- Approx Weight: ½ Pair: 325 G / Pair: 650 G
Don't forget! Rinse your boots off with fresh water after every muddy hike and remember to treat leather boots with waxes or conditioners to keep the leather hydrated, refreshing the water resistant outer layer ensuring a long and happy life from your boots. You can find our range of waxes and conditioners here!
If you are coming into Landers Outdoor World to try on shoes don't forget to bring your usual hiking socks to try with them!
The North Face Women's Hedgehog Futurelight Trail Shoes Zinc Grey Griffin KB8 NF0A52QW