For over a decade, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 25 million people to step further outdoors. The Moab Speed is a lightweight, protective hybrid designed to give you confidence to tackle any trail.
- Breathable mesh and TPU upper
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Padded collar
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective and abrasion resistant synthetic toe cap
- 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
- Removable PU footbed
- 100% recycled mesh footbed cover
- Rock plate for protection
- FloatPro™ Foam midsole for lightweight comfort that lasts
- Vibram® Ecostep Recycle outsole designed with 30% recycled rubber which provides added durability and improved grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Vibram® traction lugs specifically designed to increase traction and shed debris with each step
Weight per shoe - 11.28oz
Lug - 4mm
Drop - 10mm
Don't forget! Rinse your shoes off with fresh water after every muddy hike and remember you can refresh the water-resistant coating on your shoes with our sprays and washes.
If you are coming into Landers Outdoor World to try on shoes don't forget to bring your usual hiking socks to try with them!
Merrell Women's Moab Speed Gore-Tex Shoes Fuchsia J067494