The iconic and continuing bestseller from Mountain Equipment, this technical duvet is ideal for freezing conditions anywhere in the world.
Built to meet the demands of modern mountaineers, the Lightline Jacket continues to set the benchmark for lightweight, technical duvets. With an outstanding hooded and water-resistant shell it offers exceptional warmth and protection in sub-zero conditions.
- DRILITE® Loft 40D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 296g (size L) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Adjustable zip-off hood with 3 panels for exceptional fit and protection
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
- Weight : 740g / 26.1oz
Fair Wear - As a member of Fair Wear, Mountain Equipment is committed to implementing the highest standards of working conditions. Mountain Equipment were awarded "Leader Status" by Fair Wear Foundation in 2016 and has been awarded their highest accolade for performance every year since.Down 700 - Down is the finest insulator that we have. It's warmth to weight ratio, compressibility, long lifespan, and softness are yet to be matched by manmade insulations. For all but the most serious expeditions, duck down is a great choice for both insulated clothing and equipment.
Drilite Loft® – Mountain Equipment’s exclusive range of highly water repellent fabrics used in their insulated clothing and equipment. The original Drilite Loft®, introduced 30 years ago, was years ahead of it’s time: a highly breathable, lightweight, and very water repellent fabric. Those three hallmarks continue with our modern Drilite Loft® fabrics.
Down Codex® - Mountain Equipment’s multi-award-winning certification scheme that considers the environmental, ethical and animal welfare matters relating to their down supply chains. It is grounded in comprehensive and transparent auditing that ensures traceability and quality.
- If present close hook and loop fastener
- Use front loading machine
- Wash 30 degrees gentle
- Non-bio or down detergent
- Gentle cycle
- Rinse thoroughly
- Wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat on clothes horse to drip dry and shake every now and then to restore fluff
- If available you can also tumble dry low with 2-3 tennis balls to restore fluff
- Do not iron
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not dry clean