Sometimes you just need to get up and go. That’s when this child/baby carrier comes into its own. It’s the lightest British Standard Approved back carrier available, at only 1.7kg and is perfect to throw on at a moments notice for short walks in town or country.
Being lightweight and simple to use makes it the perfect progression from a front carrier for those who want to stay mobile and active, leaving the push chair at home.
Despite its pared down design, it still finds room for an adjustable back system and two handy hip pockets. It also has a storage pouch which is available to buy separately.
The Ranger S2 child/infant carrier is a modernised version of the original Ranger and has updated fabrics throughout and a newly designed face pad.
Note for Parents:
- Sun Shade, Rain Cover and more Carrier Accessories available separately
- Mumsnet - Best Budget Baby Carrier Backpack 2018
- Top grab handles and soft face pad
- Adjustable, anatomically shaped child seating area with x-buckle harness
- Small accessory pocket
- Pivoting hip belt for comfort whilst walking
- Anchor point adds stability when placing child in the carrier
- Tubular aluminium frame
- Fully adjustable backsystem
- Suitable from 6 months to 3 years