Keen's iconic hiking boot for men brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. They have carried over the fit, durability, and performance of their award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
The iconic KEEN fit secures your heel while creating generous space across your forefoot for toes to spread out.
The KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole has multi-directional lugs that dig into dirt, mud, and rock providing higher-traction tread and KEEN.DRY waterproofing yields a breathable membrane and PFAS-free water repellency that work together to keep your feet dry.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- External stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFAS-free, durable water repellent
- Eco Anti-Odour for natural odour control
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Weight: 16.12oz / 457g
Out-of-the-Box Comfort - Iconic KEEN fit secures your heel while creating generous space across your forefoot for toes to spread out.
Waterproof Protection - KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane and PFAS-free water repellency work together to keep feet dry.
Higher-Traction Tread - KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole has multi-directional lugs that dig into dirt, mud, and rock.
- Leather and performance mesh upper
- Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
Don't forget! Rinse your boots off with fresh water after every muddy hike and remember to treat leather boots with waxes or conditioners to keep the leather hydrated, refreshing the water resistant outer layer ensuring a long and happy life from your boots. You can find our range of waxes and conditioners here!
If you are coming into Landers Outdoor World to try on boots don't forget to bring your usual hiking socks to try with the boots!