Performance Wash is a powerful yet gentle bluesign® approved, PFC-free cleaner designed to clean all your outdoor and technical garments.
You might think ‘Why buy a cleaner for my gear when I have my normal detergent at home?’. Well, whilst washing specialist outdoor and technical clothing in regular laundry detergent might make them smell a bit better, it can really impair their performance. This is because all the additives that are embedded during a normal washing cycle might be great for ordinary clothing but they actually become an issue when mixed with technical garments – affecting breathability and water-repellency.
Fortunately, Grangers' Performance Wash gently removes dirt and eliminates odours whilst removing harmful residue build-up and maintaining any remaining water-repellency. We also recommend it as a pre-wash to any waterproofing treatment.
- Powerful cleaning.
- Neutralises odours.
- No residue.
- Performs the same in hard and soft waters.
- Enhances any existing water-repellent finish.
- Bluesign® approved.
How to use:
- Reuse your cap from your Grangers bottle.
- No cap to hand? Measure out your required amount at home using a standard non-food measuring vessel.
- Use 25ml per wash load, whether washing in hard or soft water.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your washing machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.