Stefan is an everyday jacket, wear this in the city, in the countryside or when walking the dog. It is 100% water and windproof with all the seams taped for extra protection against the weathers. This jacket is light padded and has a detachable hood. Six pockets in total and the chest pocket has a waterproof zipper. The lining has been dyed using Solution Dye, a dye technique that saves up to 80% water compared to conventionally dyed polyester/polyamide fabric. The fabric in the colourways black, dark night blue and deep green has been dyed using Solution Dye, a dye technique that saves up to 80% water compared to conventionally dyed polyester/polyamide fabric.
- Two-way adjustable hood - The hood size can be adjusted in two directions for the best fit.
- Adjustable hem - Adjust the shape of the garment and keep the heat inside.
- Chin guard - Soft brushed material for extra comfort and softness against the chin.
- Detachable hood
- Front: Placket with button and zipper closing
- Two-way frontzip - Open the zip halfway for ventilation and create a slit when needed.
- One hand adjustable hood - Adjust the hood size in two directions with a one-hand adjusting point.
- Buttoned chest pockets - Pockets with easy access and button closing for keeping items safe.
- Zipped chest pocket - Pocket with easy access and zip closing for keeping items safe.
- Inner pocket in mesh - Mesh pocket inside for items you want to keep close.
- Zipped inner pocket - Pocket inside with zip closing for keeping items close and safe.
- Side pocket
- Zipped side pockets - Pockets with easy access and zip closing for keeping items safe.
- Reflective logo print
- Reflective zipper puller
- Sleeve end: Adjustable with velcro - Adjust to a desired, snug fit to prevent the cold from seeping in.
- Sleeve end: Inside elastic cuff - Elastic cuffs adapt to any movements and block out the cold.
- WR zips in exposed zippers - Zips with water-resistant adhesive to protect from the elements.
- Water Column: 10,000mm
- Breathability: 5,000 g/m²/24h
- Padding: 120 g/m²
- Designed in Sweden, produced in Bangladesh.
Lining - 100% Polyester
Padding - 100% Polyester 5000 g/m²/24 h, ASTM E-96 BW STANDARD
Shell - 100% Polyester DRY-10, all seams taped
- If present close zips and fastenings
- Use front loading machine where possible
- Wash 30 degrees gentle
- Non-bio or down detergent
- Gentle cycle
- Rinse thoroughly
- Wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat on clothes horse to drip dry and shake every now and then to restore fluff
- If available you can also tumble dry low with 2-3 tennis balls to restore fluff
- Do not iron
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
If you need to wash your insulated jacket, waterproof jacket or reapply waterproofing you can find our range of technical washes and sprays here!
Didriksons Men's Stefan Waterproof Insulated Jacket Deep Green 300 505041