Ilma is a classic Didriksons parka, fully waterproof and windproof with taped seams. Made of a soft, thin material in a classic Didriksons design. The jacket has a matte finish, four zipped front pockets and two inside pockets, one zipped. Adjustable fixed hood and a high collar. Cuffs and waist are adjustable as needed. Two-way zip front for good ventilation with a protective storm flap and discreet fastening. Printed logo in reflective material and taped detailing on the back. The jacket lining has been dyed using a solution dyeing technique. Solution dye is a dyeing technique that saves up to 80% water compared to conventionally dyed fabric in the same kind of material. PFC-free water repellent finish.
- Adjustable waist at back
- Chin guard - Soft brushed material for extra comfort and softness against the chin.
- Fixed hood - Hood attached to the garment to protect from the elements.
- Placket with button and zipper closing
- Two-way frontzip - Open the zip halfway for ventilation and create a slit when needed.
- Zipped chest pocket - Pocket with easy access and zip closing for keeping items safe.
- Front pocket with zipper - Pockets with easy access and zip closing for keeping items safe.
- Inner pocket in mesh - Mesh pocket inside for items you want to keep close.
- Zipped inner pocket - Pocket inside with zip closing for keeping items close and safe.
- Reflective details to be visible in the dark.
- Reflective logo print
- Sleeve end: Adjustable with velcro - Adjust to a desired, snug fit to prevent the cold from seeping in.
- Slit at back - allows for better and easier mobility.
- Two-way adjustable hood - The hood size can be adjusted in two directions for the best fit.
- Close all zips and fastenings
- Machine wash gentle 30 degrees
- Non-bio or waterproof specific detergent
- No fabric softeners
- No bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean