In rain or slush these women's walking shoes provide exceptional weather proof protection and have a breathable construction.
The seamless mesh and midfoot lock down technologies make these boots perfect for all day adventures.
Wet or dry, grass or gravel, the grip outsole keeps you steadfast on any terrain.
- UPPER: NAVIC FIT SYSTEM™ delivers a natural midfoot lock down. OutDry™ waterproof, breathable construction. Seamless mesh delivers exceptional fit and support. 3D print provides lightweight stability.
- MIDSOLE: Techlite+™ Single density foam midsole delivers a responsive underfoot cushioning experience while providing superior comfort and stability on the trail.
- OUTSOLE: Adapt Trax™ outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Please note: laces and zippers incorporated in Columbia Sportswear Company footwear are not waterproof.
- Uses: Hiking
- Hiking type: Day hiking, Backpacking
Upper - 100% polyester
Midsole - 100% POE
Outsole - 100% rubber
Footbed - 100% PU
Lining - 100% polyester
Adapt Trax™ - Better grip, better traction. Columbia's most advanced traction system for enhanced trail performance and their best grip in wet or slippery conditions.
TechLite+™ - The next generation of Columbia’s high-performance cushioning technology is designed for extra light comfort and a faster, more durable ride.
Don't forget! Rinse your shoes off with fresh water after every muddy hike and remember you can refresh the water-resistant coating on your shoes with our sprays and washes.
If you are coming into Landers Outdoor World to try on boots don't forget to bring your usual hiking socks to try with the boots!
Columbia Women's Peakfreak II Outdry Mid Boots Dark Grey Dark Coral 089 2005121