An all year round favourite, the Ortler 2.0 Pant is ideal if you love exploring hills and mountains in any season.
If you’re craving a breath of that fresh country air, then these trousers are ready to go wherever you fancy. Specially articulated knees mean unrestricted movement across tricky terrain, with tough two-way stretch fabric making things even easier. A chance of rain? No problem, as they’ve been specially treated to resist water absorption, so you’ll stay dryer for longer. And if those hills are taking some climbing, leg vents let the air flow keeping you cool and comfy. Perfect for reaching the top and enjoying amazing views.
- DWR treated to resist water absorption
- Articulated knees
- Stretchy, durable two-way fabric
- Zipped thigh vents helps cool active legs
- PFC free.
- More than 90% bluesign® APPROVED fabric, this product meets Berghaus' MADE KINDER criteria which helps ensure that their gear is more responsibly made.
- Weight: 380g
- Easy reach back pocket keeps essentials handy
- Belt loops adds the option for extra adjustment
If you need to wash your waterproof garment or reapply the DWR waterproof coating, check out our range of spray and washes here!
- Close all zips and fastenings
- Machine wash gentle 30 degrees
- Non-bio or waterproof specific detergent
- No fabric softeners
- No bleach
- Tumble dry low to reactivate DWR coating
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Berghaus Ortler 2.0 Water Resistant Trousers Black BP6 22171