With GORE-TEX® 75D fabric throughout, our Women's Alpine fit and Mountain HC Hood this is a tough, reliable waterproof jacket that will handle all the mountains throw at it. Ideal for backpackers and mountaineers heading out in all weathers, it’s equally well suited to more technical climbs and remote trips.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® 75D fabric throughout
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Women’s Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- 2 large pockets with YKK® WR zips
- 2-way YKK® moulded AquaGuard® centre front zip
- 2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight : 500g / 17.6oz
- Women's Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Mountain helmet compatible hood is fully adjustable
Composition: 100% Polyester, ePTFE Membrane
Fair Wear - As a member of Fair Wear, Mountain Equipment is committed to implementing the highest standards of working conditions. Mountain Equipment were awarded "Leader Status" by Fair Wear Foundation in 2016 and has been awarded their highest accolade for performance every year since.
Gore-Tex® - the world's leading waterproof and breathable fabric technology. Based on a bicomponent membrane it is designed for prolonged use in foul weather. Gore-Tex® is Gore's original fabric technology, proven with excellent breathability.
- Close all zips and fastenings
- Machine wash gentle 30 degrees
- Non-bio or waterproof specific detergent
- No fabric softeners
- No bleach
- Tumble dry low to reactivate DWR coating
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
If you need to wash your waterproof garment or reapply the DWR waterproof coating, check out our range of spray and washes here!
Mountain Equipment Women's Rupal Gore-Tex Waterproof Jacket ME-01027 Imperial Red Crimson ME-005430