With Tenacious Tape Neoprene Patch, fixing rips, holes and tears on anything made of neoprene is simple. Formerly known as Iron Mend, just cut patch to size and use a household iron to create a permanent repair to waders, wetsuits, boots and gloves. This iron-on fabric patch is useful for reinforcing seams and high-wear areas including elbows, knees and under arms. Its special lining also gives watersports gear that extra abrasion resistance to keep it looking good.
- Iron-On – Easily make heat-activated repairs at home to neoprene waders and wetsuits
- Permanent – Patch kit extend the life neoprene gear by providing a long-lasting solution to rips and tears
- Flexible – Stretches with material making it ideal for mending and reinforcing elbows and knees
- Reduces Wear – Designed with specialized lining that flexes and provides extra abrasion resistance
- Multipurpose – Cut this 15.2 x 25.4 cm fabric patch to size for all types of neoprene repairs; safe to use on drysuits, spandex and even Lycra®
McNett Tenacious Tape Iron-On Wetsuit Repair Patch MC16110