The Hike Full Cushion Crew socks, (formerly PhD® Outdoor), use cushioning on the entire sock to help maximize warmth and protection.
These responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks are built with the top sock tech, including Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, the 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for maximum in-shoe/boot comfort. Smartwool have updated the hike line by improving mesh zones for additional breathability, as well as creating a new ply structure that reduces pilling while enhancing hand-feel and comfort. Not to mention, the best-feeling, best-fitting hiking socks are now made with recycled nylon—making these socks more sustainable than ever. Now that's something you can feel good in and about.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Full Cushion - Cushioning on the entire sock for added protection and warmth.
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Non-bio detergent
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
SW001618 Smartwool Men's Performance Hike Socks Full Cushion Crew Length Light Grey 039