Designed to be used by both professional fishermen and for leisure fishing activities. Waders are manufactured to a standard shoe size so we recommend your usual size of shoe.
- Heavy Duty Material: 680gram Plavitex smooth PVC coating with soft polyester reverse.
- High frequency welding makes seams stronger offering protection in the most extreme conditions.
- Double stitched / double welded for extra durability.
- Fabric has a slight stretch for comfort.
- Sturdy PVC boots with a deep profiled sole provide you with optimal grip on any surface.
PLAVITEX is a polyester based fabric coated on one side with PVC. It is resistant to tearing and has waterproof stitching.
Due to the unique chemical composition of the coating the fabric can withstand adverse weather conditions and bending at temperatures down to -50°C. The fabric meets the requirements of the EN 343 standard, which has been verified by tests conducted by a certified textile testing institute.
Waders care instructions:
- Rinse your waders with fresh water after every use - pay attention to seams etc where salt/sand can build up
- Turn waders inside out
- Hang by their heels and air dry completely before storage - otherwise mould might develop
- Mould can affect the waders breathability, cause damage to the membrane, cause smell or cause the tape on the seams of the waders to loosen and fade all of which in time will cause the waders to leak
- Waxing the exterior of the waders is a good idea, as it works as a barrier between the surface of the rubber and the elements - keeps your rubber boots from dry rotting
Storing your waders:
Store flat or hanging - do not fold as this causes cracking and eventually, leaks
Make sure they are completely dry
- Store indoors
- Do not store in a box on the floor in a shed or garage as mice love them during the cold winter months!
Pros Unisex PVC/Polyester Thigh Waders Green PROSWR02