PENN Tidal is the new and exclusive Surfcasting Series in PENN. Tidal rods stand for everything you need for surfcasting: Super strong but lightweight and responsive 30T carbon blanks that are designed to have the best distance properties and all rods are combined with a Sensitip for showing even the smallest bites. All blanks have been designed with surfcasting experts all over Europe, to ensure you of the best possible blanks – incredible value for money.
The special K-type guides are tangle free and are SW proof to make sure you will not get any issues with casting, even in windy conditions. Next to that, all rods come with a comfortable shrink-wrap handle and special casting grip.
When distance and power is all that matters, the metallic red PENN Tidal (100-300g) version is the rod that you need to get the job done.
- Sensitip for perfect bite registration
- 30T Carbon blank
- Special SW Proof K-type guides
- Slim and strong blank
- Extreme casting distance properties
- Durable shrink-wrap handle
- Rod Length: 4.20M
- Rod Power: EXTRA HEAVY
- Guide Type: KIGAN ZIRCONIUM
- Lure Rating: 100-300G
- Number of guides with tip: 8
- Rod Action: FAST
- Reel Seat: DPS Type
- Number of Pieces: 3
- Rod Handle Material: SHRINK WRAP
- Rob Blank Material: 30T Carbon
- Rod Butt: Japanese X-Shrink Casting Grip