The backpack features a forward pull hipbelt system so you can easily adjust the fit, and a rain cover in case you get caught out in a storm. Compatible with a 3L water bladder and flanked with stretch mesh water bottle side pockets, the pack makes it easy to stay hydrated and fueled, with zipped hipbelt pockets ideal for stashing snacks. There’s plenty of space for your gear in the expandable side pockets, zipped lid pocket and a front stash pocket perfect for stowing an extra layer. Walking poles can be attached using the handy bungee retention system.
With multiple storage options and highly ventilated back system, the AirZone Trail ND33 is the perfect all-round pack for your trekking and hill walking adventures.
How to find the perfect fit for you and your backpack!
- AirZone™ breathable suspended mesh carry system maximises airflow for all-day comfort
- Smooth, easy adjust forward pull hipbelt system
- Zipped hipbelt pockets, perfect for snacks or compass
- Stretch mesh water bottle side pockets
- TipGripper walking pole attachment points and bungee retention system
- Dual zipped side bellowed pockets for increased storage
- Stretch mesh front stash pocket
- Hydration compatible-fits 3L bladder
- Upper and lower side compression straps to cinch pack for secure carry
- Zipped top pocket for easy access
- Under lid zipped top pocket perfect for valuables
- Rain cover for complete weather protection
- Sternum strap with whistle to attract attention
Volume: 33lt / 2015cu.in
Dimensions: 63 x 32 x 26cm
Weight: 1.15kg / 2lb 9oz
Back Length: S - 17" / 43cm
Back System: AirZone™
AirZone™ - The new fixed AirZone™ carry system features lighter weight, high comfort foam and a convection channel to allow heat to escape out the top of the carry system. Built to keep you cool and dry when the trail steepens and the temperature climbs.
ND Packs - ND Narrow Dimensions packs are built with different proportions to regular packs, making them ideally suited to anyone with a smaller frame. They’re designed to provide a comfortable and supportive fit for women or men with a narrower build.
Up your hiking and trail running game with a hydration pouch you can fit into the specific bladder section of your rucksack. Save time and effort eliminating the need to stop and take bottles in and out of your bag - check our range out here!
This backpack has specific attachments for your hiking poles! Hiking poles can take pressure off your knees especially on the descent of any trail and give you additional support and balance - check out our range of poles here!Lowe Alpine AirZone Trail Narrow Dimension 33L OBC Orion Blue Citadel FTF-42