This wax is formulated to protect and nourish your leather footwear so that you can simply concentrate on where you want your feet to take you next.
**Please note: It is normal for the wax/conditioner to slightly change the leathers colour**
- Maximises breathability.
- Durable protection.
- Uses natural beeswax for enhanced performance and protection.
- Protects against water, stains and oils.
- Bluesign® approved.
- Suitable for: Gore-tex® and eVent®, All Leather footwear, All leather accessories
So, why do you need to look after your leather footwear?
If we don’t invest the time to look after our leather then it won’t last and certainly won’t look great. Untreated leather can be easily damaged by the elements. It can dry out, crack and also become uncomfortable to wear. Let’s face it, out of all our kit, our footwear is what we rely on most but it’s also the part of our outdoor gear that suffers the most. So, make sure you take care of your leather with this simple-to-use wax and your leather footwear will last and support you on adventures for years to come.
How to use:
- Remove laces.
- Make sure to rinse your boots down with fresh water after any muddy hikes.
- Clean your boot before applying.
- We recommend applying 2-3 thin coats when your boots are a little damp.
- You can use a glove and apply straight with your hands or apply to a clean cloth and apply to your boots.
- Apply some to your metal hardware on your boots too.
- Allow to dry naturally.
- How often you apply the wax depends on how often you use your boots.