The Element series is all about combining performance technology with unbeatable value. C-Skins utilise their exclusive Xtend neoprene in the shoulder and sleeves for excellent flexibility, a Super Seal Glideskin collar for exceptional comfort and Dura Flex knee pads for unbeatable durability. The Element is the best wetsuit on the market for those discovering the sea.
- 2mm/2mm thickness of neoprene
- Xtend neoprene - Flexible, lightweight, super hydrophobic neoprene that has excellent multi-dimensional stretch
- Free Flex neoprene
- Mesh Skin chest and back
- Dura Flex knee pads - high density foam combined with abrasion resistant nylon lining give excellent durability in this high wear area
- Breathable Flatlock seams
- Super Seal Glideskin collar
- Seamless paddle zones
- True Thickness
- Back zip entry
- Key pocket
If you ever have a hole or tear in your wetsuit - fix it with the McNett Black Witch Neoprene Repair kit here.
Whether it’s a swim cap, changing robe or tow float you’re in need of - check out our wetsuit and swimming accessories here!
- Rinse your suit down with freshwater after every use
- Hang to dry on a chunky plastic hanger
- Do not hang in direct sunlight as the UV can damage the suit
- Roll your wetsuit when travelling with it - DO NOT fold it as this will create creases in the suit leading to weak points and eventual cracking
C-Skins Women's Element 2/2 Long Jane Wetsuit Blue Cyan Lilac C-EL22LJW