This jacket boasts a carefully considered feature set that is mountain ready for your next adventure. We've built in all the performance necessary to cope with hiking up high, and the robustness to keep you protected from the worst wind, rain and snow, all delivered in a feminine athletic aesthetic.
- HYDROSHELL® ELITE 3L 70D – highly durable, breathable waterproof fabric with great freedom of movement thanks to strategically placed stretch panelling.
- Fully adjustable pre-tensioned hood - with reinforced wired peak and glove friendly toggles.
- Pit zips - allow excess heat to escape through fast venting.
- Internal zip guard - Delivers additional protection against cold.
- Two pack friendly concealed hand pockets.
- Two large internal pockets - one stash; one zipped for securing valuable items.
- Articulated sleeves - enhanced freedom of movement.
- Internal wrist gaiter - glove compatible, reducing draughts and preventing spindrift ingress.
- Hook and loop cuffs - extra grip means ease of use in gloves/wintry conditions.
- Dual hem adjustment - for ease of use to keep draughts and rain at bay.
- Dropped rear hem - extra coverage beneath your pack.
- Face fabric has a PFC free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- With more than 90% bluesign® APPROVED fabric, this product meets our MADE KINDER criteria which helps ensure that our gear is more responsibly made.
- Supported by Repairhaus.
- Weight: 544g
Body - 100% Polyamide With Polyurethane Membrane
Trim - 100% Polyester
Stretch Panels - 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- Machine wash 30 degrees normal
- Non-bio or waterproof specific detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Low tumble dry to reactivate DWR coating
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
If you need to wash your waterproof jacket or reapply the waterproofing check out our range of waterproof washes and proofers here!Berghaus Women's Highland Storm 3L Waterproof Jacket Orange CG5 A001379