Perform with the power and comfort of ZQ-certified Merino wool in our Hike Light Cushion Crew socks—formerly known as PhD® Outdoor. We've updated our best women's hiking socks to include more sustainable materials with the addition of recycled nylon, improved durability and mesh zones, and an even more perfect fit. But, don't worry. Our fan-favorite sock technologies aren't going anywhere—offering you all-day comfort and natural performance in a women's-specific fit. A crew height helps add coverage on the trails and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot helps keep you comfortable when the ground isn't. Take care of your feet with our best-fitting, best-feeling hiking socks.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made in the USA
Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Height: Crew
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 7"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean