Far away from city lights, the night and the environment can offer the most exhilarating experience. All you need to worry about is staying warm, dry and comfortable. The Sleeping Bag is an ideal introduction to Snugpak's range of mummy style sleeping bags. Made to the same high standards as the rest of the range these chunky, warm and comfortable bags have a Supersoft lining that’s soft to the touch and provide considerable warmth.
The Sleeping Bag is identical to the Navigator - the only difference is the mummy shape which is designed to retain body heat but does not open to form a blanket. It’s perfect for enjoying general camping and when using a car to carry your kit around.
- Weight: 1650g / 58oz
- Comfort Rating: -2°C / 28°F
- Low Rating: -7°C / 19°F
- Packsize: 28cm x 24cm / 11" x 9" (Fully Compressed)
- Outer Fabric: Aqualight 100% Polyester
- Inner Fabric: SuperSoft 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Isofibre 100% Polyester
- Mummy shape for retention of body heat
- Siliconised synthetic insulation is soft to the touch
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Two-way side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Webbing tabs on the bottom of the sleeping bag to allow for easy airing and drying
- Length: 220cm / 87"
- Chest width: 80cm / 31"
- Knee width: 65cm / 26"
- Foot width: 42cm / 17"
- Max user height: 205cm / 81"