A supportive, mid-cut hiking shoe that's easy up, even easier down.
The ever popular X ULTRA 3 WIDE MID GTX offers the lightweight precision and foothold you need for technical ascents and descents, with a wider fit. Utilizing Descent Control Technology, this shoe hugs your feet comfortably for more confidence to attack the downhill's.
Stability and cushioning : The Advanced Chassis, surrounded by foam cushioning for comfort, connects directly to the sole to stabilize your heel.
Grip : Two different types of rubber result in better grip. A patterned area on the heel grabs terrain more aggressively, giving you more control especially on descents.
- CHASSIS -Advanced Chassis™ -Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
- WIDE FIT - Product that meets the requirements of wide fit (EE in the USA and EEE in Japan)
- MEMBRANE - GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Chevron lugs - Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Contagrip® TD -For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- EnergyCell - A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- PU coated leather - A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Water Repellent - Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Mesh and textile lining - A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue - The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap - A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- Protective mudguard - A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite® - Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Regular laces - Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
Lacing system: Regular laces
Anatomical fit: Wide fit
Drop (in mm): 11
Weight (g): 450 (1/2 pair)