The rebirth of Salomon's legendary women's specific trail shoe with unmatched grip and fit.
To create the next generation W SPEEDCROSS 5, Salomon went back to the source code, capitalizing on the values that make SPEEDCROSS legendary. Even more grip, and a more dynamic upper set a new high-bar on performance and fit. And with better stability and a refined look, a new legend has arrived.
Stability : The heel unit of SPEEDCROSS 5 creates a cradle for your heel, ensuring clean foot strike and stability through the stride.
Fit : SPEEDCROSS 5 uses a completely welded upper, with dissociated sensifit arms. it moves more naturally with your foot, and dials in the comfort.
- OUTSOLE Contagrip® TA -Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Contagrip® TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
- MIDSOLE - EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION - SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Chevron lugs - Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Anti-debris Mesh - Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Lace pocket -Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Welded upper -Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Molded OrthoLite® - Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Quicklace™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Suitability: Training and racing
Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
Anatomical fit: Standard fit
Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
Lacing system: Quicklace®
Drop (in mm): 10
Weight (g): 280 (1/2 pair)