A comfortable all-terrain running shoe with aggressive grip.
SUPERCROSS is made for running in all the wild places you like to go. Whether it's a daily lap around your urban park, an escape to the local trail, or something more rugged, this shoe will grip on all terrains while offering a generous cushioning to make every run great. Try a pair and embrace your wilder self.
Comfort : The EnergyCell midsole and the generous fit offer comfort in all conditions.
Foothold : SensiFit™ and Quicklace™ technologies provide great foothold.
- OUTSOLE -Contagrip® TD For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- MIDSOLE - EnergyCell A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- LACING SYSTEM - Quicklace™ Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Chevron lugs - Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Ripstop fabric - Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- Protective toecap - A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™ - SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Welded upper -Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- OrthoLite® diecut -Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.
Suitablility: Trail Running
Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
Anatomical fit: Generous fit
Biomechanical fit; Heel strike
Lacing system: Quicklace®
Drop (in mm): 10
Weight (g): 310 (1/2 pair0