The rebirth of Salomon's legendary trail shoe with unmatched grip and fit.
To create the next generation SPEEDCROSS 5, Salomon went back to the source code, capitalizing on the values that make SPEEDCROSS legendary. Even more grip, and a more dynamic upper set a new high-bar on performance and fit. And with better stability and a refined look, a new legend has arrived.
Stability : The heel unit of SPEEDCROSS 5 creates a cradle for your heel, ensuring clean foot strike and stability through the stride.
Fit : SPEEDCROSS 5 uses a completely welded upper, with dissociated sensifit arms. it moves more naturally with your foot, and dials in the comfort.
- OUTSOLE Contagrip® TA -Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Contagrip® TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
- MIDSOLE - EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION - SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Chevron lugs - Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Anti-debris Mesh - Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Lace pocket -Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Welded upper -Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Molded OrthoLite® - Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Quicklace™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Suitability: Training and racing
Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
Anatomical fit: Standard fit
Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
Lacing system: Quicklace®
Drop (in mm): 10
Weight (g): 320 (1/2 pair)