A multi-day backpacking boot with superior comfort, stability, and grip.
QUEST 4D 3 GTX is all about walking comfort, with technologies to reduce fatigue over the duration of your treks. Light and cushioned with running shoe adapted technology, yet supportive enough for backpacking, this boot helps you get to the next campsite with happier feet.
- Ride : A new 4D Advanced Chassis design enables more forefoot flexion for a smoother ride that flows from step to step.
- Secure Grip : We've improved the outsole of Quest 4D 3 GTX with a new lug design for better grip on all surfaces.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- 4D Advanced Chassis™: This stable chassis construction harnesses two different midsole components for enhanced foot control and active comfort.
- Contagrip® TD: For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- EnergyCell - A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Nubuck leather - Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- Water Repellant - Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Mesh and textile lining - A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue - The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap - A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™ - SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard - A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite® - Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Lace locker - A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
- Regular laces - Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Drop (in mm):12
Weight (g): 640 (1/2 pair)