Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
DWR - WATER REPELLENT
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Down jackets are warm, but they're not usually stretchy. This longer-length parka version of our Stretch Down Jacket is both. As well as insulating, lofty, responsibly-sourced down, the fabric has plenty of elastic to keep you moving freely when you pick up the pace on the hiking trail this winter.
Insulation: 700-Filldown; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- 700-fill down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Exposed, VISLON®, two-waycentre front zip with internal draft flap
- Exposed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord