Whether hiking dirt trails or pacing over scree-covered rock, don't let the weather stop you. With a waterproof DryVent™ shell, the Antora Jacket repels wind and rain to leave you feeling warm, dry and comfortable. Secure zipped hand pockets are great for stashing essentials. The hood is adjustable to protect your head from the elements. And that's not all, as this jacket is made from recycled materials, minimising its impact on the environment.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 100% windproof fabric
- Alpine-style design with secure-zip hand pockets
- Attached, three-piece hood with an adjustable cord lock
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the centre front zip
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Side-hem adjust
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Standard fit - true to size for an easy, comfortable fit.
DRYVENT™ - Seamsealed two and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Gentle wash 30 degrees
- Use waterproof specific wash
- No fabric softener
- No bleach
- Tumble dry low to reactivate DWR coating
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean