A lightweight, comfortable and highly packable GORE-TEX PACLITE® waterproof jacket.
Using GORE-TEX PACLITE® throughout this is a jacket that can be comfortably worn all day when the weather dictates but packs away unnoticed when not required. Our Women's Alpine fit removes excess fabric whilst still allowing room for warmer layers, our proven Mountain Hood provides an essential refuge from windblown rain.
- 2.5-layer GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Women's Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip with internal flap
- 2 pockets with YKK® WR zips
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight : 310g / 10.9oz
Composition: 100% Polyester, ePTFE Membrane
- Close all zips and fastenings
- Machine wash gentle 30 degrees
- Non-bio or waterproof specific detergent
- No fabric softeners
- No bleach
- Tumble dry low to reactivate DWR coating
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
If you need to wash your waterproof garment or reapply the DWR waterproof coating, check out our range of spray and washes here!
Fair Wear - As a member of Fair Wear, Mountain Equipment is committed to implementing the highest standards of working conditions. Mountain Equipment were awarded "Leader Status" by Fair Wear Foundation in 2016 and has been awarded their highest accolade for performance every year since.
Gore-Tex Paclite® - Gore-Tex is the world's leading waterproof and breathable fabric technology. Based on a bicomponent membrane it is designed for prolonged use in foul weather. Garments engineered with Gore-tex Paclite® are designed to be as lightweight, packable and breathable as possible without overly compromising durability.
ME-003867 Mountain Equipment Women's Garwhal Jacket (ME-01558 Spruce)