You've cleared your schedule and the weather's on your side, so you're keen to head off on an epic day hike or a minimalistic overnight adventure. First though grab the lightweight Trek+ AirZone backpack to ensure all that you need to carry, you can in comfort and with speed.
Lightweight trekking means you can crank up the pace and let's face it, that can mean a sweaty back. Not so with the improved adjustable AirZone Centro back system delivering extra ventilation by reducing contact and allowing air to flow freely between your back and the pack. Meanwhile the wrap around hipbelt offers increased support, giving you in return the best possible fit and stability especially over uneven ground.
With the carrying system sorted, you will appreciate the two compartment design offering ease of packing with the option to expand should you require it. The no trouble access happily means you can dive right in to get that extra layer should the weather turn. With your drink bottle stashed in the stretch pockets, your phone tucked away in the hipbelt pocket and your 'goodies' easily accessible in the mesh front pocket - you really are 'good to go'.
- AirZone Centro adjustable back length and AdaptiveFit™ hipbelt & harness - ensuring the perfect fit and hence most comfortable carry
- Hipbelt pockets for easy-access storage
- Lower entry with zip-out divider to allow greater load organisation
- Easy-access front entry
- Stretch mesh front pocket for versatile storage
- Expandable volume giving versatile storage options
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side compression
- Internal zippered pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Lash points for additional storage options
- Ice axe loop
- Bellow side pockets
- 35 + 10 litres
- Dimensions: 70 (Min 58) x 34 x 29cm
- Weight: 1.6kg / 3lb 8oz
Please note: this rucksack is a Lowe Alpine standard fit and tends to fit the frame of a man better than that of a woman and distributes the weight differently to female-specific rucksacks. Narrow Dimension (ND) rucksacks are made specifically to suit the different frame of women and are available in a range of sizes.