Built for hikers, hill walkers and lightweight trekking, the AirZone Pro ND33:40 women’s hiking backpack delivers ventilation and comfort, whatever the terrain.
Push on through tough trails with the women’s fit AirZone Pro ND33:40, featuring our award-winning, fully adjustable AirZone+ carry system, with patented FormKnit™ technology for all-day comfort and breathability. With its next-generation SpiderPlate adjustable bungee system, side mesh pockets and multiple compression straps, there’s plenty of scope to carry an external jacket, roll mat, walking poles and axe.
The AirZone Pro ND33:40 has a zipped side entry which delivers direct access to the main compartment without dirtying the carry system. Additional features include an integrated rain cover, plus a large-capacity top pocket which provides quick access to essentials. With seven litres of expandable lid volume, the AirZone Pro ND33:40 is the perfect mid-volume women’s hiking backpack for lightweight trekking and four-season hillwalking.
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Updated SpiderPlate bungee system with integrated adjuster
- Airzone +™
- For day hiking
- Zipped side pocket
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment with zipped hipbelt pockets
- Internally adjustable back-length
- Featuring FormKnit™ technology
- Zipped side entry allows main body access while keeping carry system clean
- Rain cover
- Breathable harness and hipbelt
- 33+7 litres
- Weight: 1.54kg / 3lb 6oz
- Dimensions: 69 (Min 56) x 33 x 29cm
Please note: this rucksack is a Narrow Dimension (ND) rucksack and tends to fit the frame of a woman better than that of a man and distributed the weight differently to a standard-fit rucksack. The standard rucksack better suits the frame of men and is available in a range of sizes.