Developed with a circular mindset, this smart ski jacket is 100% recyclable.
Waterproof, Insulated and Recyclable!
With a warm insulation and all the ski features you need, the Snowstar Jacket will keep you warm and dry for many seasons on the mountain. And when its time has run out, it's made from one material, enabling garment-to-garment recycling and reducing waste.
- HELLY TECH® Performance
- PFC Free DWR
- Snap away powder skirt
- Helmet compatible hood
- Adjustable hood
- Under arm ventilation zippers
- 2 hand warming pockets
- Wrist gaiters
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski pass pocket
- YKK® quality zippers
- Weight: 860g
Shell - 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
Insulation body - 80% Polyester (Recycled), 20% Polyester
- If present close zips and fastenings
- Use front loading machine where possible
- Wash 30 degrees gentle
- Non-bio or down detergent
- Gentle cycle
- Rinse thoroughly
- Wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat on clothes horse to drip dry and shake every now and then to restore fluff
- If available you can also tumble dry low with 2-3 tennis balls to restore fluff
- Do not iron
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
If you need to wash your insulated jacket, waterproof jacket or reapply waterproofing you can find our range of technical washes and sprays here!
Helly Hansen Women's Snowstar Mono Material Jacket Black 990 65798