Research on traditional sports drinks suggests that you can only consume 60g carbohydrate per hour, however, because Energy Drink is a 2:1 fructose mix, you can consume substantially more carbohydrates – up to 90g per hour in fact. That means you get 50% more energy!
- Isotonic Energy Drink
- Maintains your endurance performance
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- Light tasting and refreshing
- Consume up to 90g of carbohydrate per hour
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Energy Drink is designed to be taken BEFORE and DURING exercise.
Dosage and usage:
Mix the sachet contents (47g) into 500ml of water and shake well. Consume before or during exercise.