The vintage-inspired colourblock quilted jacket features a water-resistant shell and insulated construction to keep you warm and dry all winter long.
- Thermarator™ Insulation
- Water resistant fabric
- Chin guard
- Zippered hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Center Back Length: 25.0"
- Uses: Urban life
- Regular Fit: Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Shell - Matte Face Windbreaker 100% polyester plain weave
Lining - 100% nylon 210T taffeta
Insulation - Thermarator™ 100% polyester
- If present close hook and loop fastener
- Use front loading machine
- Wash 30 degrees gentle
- Non-bio or down detergent
- Gentle cycle
- Rinse thoroughly
- Wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat on clothes horse to drip dry and shake every now and then to restore fluff
- If available you can also tumble dry low with 2-3 tennis balls to restore fluff
- Do not iron
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
Thermarator™ Lightweight Synthetic Insulation: Combines the look and feel of down with the resilience of synthetic insulation to deliver more warmth and less weight.
If you need to wash your insulated jacket, waterproof jacket or reapply waterproofing you can find our range of technical washes and sprays here!