- Active Fit: Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining.
- Thermarator™ Insulation.
- Water resistant fabric.
- Binding at collar and cuff.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Drawcord adjustable hem.
- Center Back Length: 26.0"
- Uses: Hiking, Urban life
- Hiking type: Day hiking
Shell - Storm-Lite DP II 100% polyester.
Lining - Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester.
Insulation - Thermarator™ 100% polyester.
- If present close hook and loop fastener
- Use front loading machine
- Wash 30 degrees gentle
- Non-bio or down detergent
- Gentle cycle
- Rinse thoroughly
- Wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat on clothes horse to drip dry and shake every now and then to restore fluff
- If available you can also tumble dry low with 2-3 tennis balls to restore fluff
- Do not iron
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
If you need to wash your insulated jacket, waterproof jacket or reapply waterproofing you can find our range of technical washes and sprays here!
Thermarator™ Synthetic Insulation - Combines the look and feel of down with the resilience of synthetic insulation to deliver more warmth and less weight.
Columbia Women's Powder Lite Omni-Heat Insulated Jacket Aqua Haze 321 1699061