The Altura Nightvision Cyclone Waterproof Jacket is ideal for cyclists that who ride in dark and wet conditions, a must have for commuters. The 2.5-layer performance fabric provides 15k waterproofing and 15k breathability. A droptail hem and removable hood add extra rain / spray protection, while upper back and underarm zip vents enhance the breathability. This jacket is designed with strategically placed 360° reflective panels to provide the rider with hi-visibility from all angles. The Altura Cyclone jacket reflective panels uses the headlights of a vehicle and street lights to illuminate the rider, providing greater visibility to other road users. Zipped pockets on the chest, hips and lower back provide ample storage.
- Detachable cycle helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak and drawcord closure.
- Reflective fabric used on arm and upper shoulder panels
- Silver reflective heat transfer at elbow position
- Front zippered chest pocket
- Two large zippered front pockets
- Underarm zippered ventilation
- Hidden rear venting on the upper back panel
- Rear zippered top opening pocket at the lower back level
- Side silver reflective fabric panels positioned at hip level on both sides of the jacket
- Drawcord hem
- Hook and loop closure cuffs
- 2.5 layer stretch performance lightweight packable waterproof and breathable fabric
- Relaxed fit
- The detachable cycle helmet compatible removable hood can be configured in a way to suit all weather conditions
- Reflective panel and print technologies have been used in the design of the cyclone jacket to increase on-bike rider visibility, these include both reflective fabric and silver reflective print technology
- A combination of chest, torso and rear zippered pockets have been positioned for easy access whilst riding and of a size that provides ample storage for your daily commute
- Rear vents and underarm zippered venting allow for added breathability and cooling as required
- The hook and loop closure cuffs have been designed so they are easy to use when wearing gloves.