The Sleeper Extreme is robust and durable with a soft touch finish, providing you with extra warmth on those colder nights, this is an ideal introduction to Snugpak’s performance range and comes in a manageable pack size. Great for enjoying general camping and when using a car to carry your kit around.
- Weight: 2100g / 74oz
- Comfort Rating: -7°C / 19°F (see info below for more detail)
- Low Rating: -12°C / 10°F
- Packsize: 30cm x 26cm / 12" x 10" (Fully Compressed)
- Outer Fabric: Aqualight 100% Polyester
- Inner Fabric: SuperSoft 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Isofibre 100% Polyester
- Mummy shape for retention of body heat
- Siliconised synthetic insulation is soft to the touch
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Two-way side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Webbing tabs on the bottom of the sleeping bag to allow for easy airing and drying
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only.
Snugpak’s performance figures are drawn from over forty years of experience and customer feedback. Our comfort figure assumes you will be sleeping lightly clothed (thermal base layer or PJ’s) within a tent on a good quality sleep mat, at this external temperature the majority of users should feel comfortable and get a good night’s sleep.
The low-temperature ratings are temperatures the sleeping bags have been used at by fit individuals with the minimum of discomfort.
There are many variables involved in a good night’s sleep, including climate, altitude, fitness and metabolism, if in doubt stick to the comfort figure.