Thermospan insulates core body panels the Code Zero top can be worn alone or to form part of a layering system. Titanium 2-lined thermal neoprene reflects the heat back in keeping you warm whilst out on the water. This top really is a versatile garment in both warm and cold water conditions, being windproof and water-resistant as well as providing 50+ UVA and UVB protection. A great edition to all watersports enthusiasts kit. Featuring new colourway and graphics.
• FLATLOCK: seam construction
• FX:LITE: silky smooth, hydrophobic ( i.e. doesn’t hold H2O ) material.
Providing a full body windbreaker in the water. 15% lighter than X-FLEX neoprene
• FX:LITE-THERMAL: ultimate insulation & warmth
• TITANIUM 2: reflects heat back in
• Windproof and Waterproof
• 50+ UVA and UVB protection
• TECH-NECK: single layer glide-skin neck seal
• GLIDE SKIN: hem seal